Sales Support Co-Ordinator (Denn-Part)
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland.
Following our continued growth and success, we now wish to appoint a Sales Support Co-Ordinator for our expanding Denn-Part business, which provides alternative parts for all makes, truck, trailer components, accessories and used parts.
Reporting to the General Manager for Denn-Part, this is a key aftersales support role within our organization. The role will take responsibility for the central co-ordination of sales support to our Denn-Part field-based sales team, thus ensuring the continued success and growth of our Denn-Part business.
The role will be based out of our Head Quarters in Ballyclare.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with a core working week of 40 hours, 08:30 – 17:00, Monday to Friday. An element of flexibility will be expected outside of these hours as and when needed to support the sales team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Processing sales team enquiries for parts prices and availability and providing them with the required information in a timely fashion
· Sourcing parts prices and availability from Denn-Part preferred suppliers (globally) and alternative options (as and where required) and negotiating best value
· Analysing pricing data, parts quality, and customer enquiry information, and providing sales team with presentable information for customers
· Updating portfolio of supplier contacts and products supplied
· Assisting with stock management
· Following up on issues with the sales team
· Producing reports on a regular basis as requested
· Liaising with all areas across the business
· Ad hoc duties as required and commensurate with the position
Qualifications, Experience & Attitude:
· Demonstrable previous relevant sales support experience
· Previous knowledge and experience of working within the heavy vehicle industry or motor factors
· A strong knowledge of heavy vehicle parts is essential
· Must be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and good analytical skills
· Be a confident and competent decision maker
· Previous experience and use of CRM systems would be desirable
· Ability to negotiate strongly and effectively, in a professional manner
· Be an excellent communicator who listens actively, thinks strategically and has the ability to gain credibility at all levels
· Possess a proactive, flexible and methodical approach to work
· Be self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative and reacting to changing priorities
· Be able to manage their time effectively
· Be able to work unsupervised and on your own initiative
· Possess demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook,
Word and Excel
· Possess a full, valid driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply - please click apply now at the bottom of this page.
Closing Date for Applications is 1:00pm on Monday 15th November 2021
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.