E-Commerce / Online Sales Administrator- Ballyclare
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer for Northern Ireland.
Following the continued growth and success of our Denn-Part business, which provides quality all makes truck and trailer components, we now wish to seek a full time E-Commerce / Online Sales Administrator to join our Denn-Part team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate or young professional with a keen interest in e-commerce and business, and someone who wants to be part of the further future success of our business.
This role will be based at our main Ballyclare Depot headquarters.
This is a full-time position working 08:30 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of online sales on various e-commerce platforms (E-Bay, Brand Website etc)
- Creation of product/part listings
- Ensuring all content and imagery is up to date, on brand and SEO optimised
- Liaising with in house departments to create listings, promotions and advertising campaigns for online sales
- Liaising with in house departments regarding stock levels
- Responding to all customer queries promptly and with correct pricing information
- Providing excellent customer service via phone, e-mail and online chat facility
- Processing customer orders and tracking all customer orders and delivery
- Managing and taking payment for goods sold online
- Researching further platforms to maximise our online sales presence
- Analyse and grow traffic across all e-commerce platforms
- Monitor competitor activity online and make recommendations to improve our online offering position
- Generating regular reports on online sales performance
- Ad hoc duties as required by management
Qualifications, Experience & Attitude:
- Demonstrable experience of online sales, managing seller accounts and understanding of various e-commerce platforms
- Experience in digital marketing areas such as SEO
- Possess strong commercial and business acumen with good analytical skills
- Be an excellent communicator who listens actively and follows up on outstanding matters
- Possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to solve problems keeping customer satisfaction in mind at all times
- Possess a proactive, flexible and methodical approach to work
- Possess the drive to identify or anticipate future opportunities
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative
- Be a team player who actively shares information with the team and is committed to achieving success in this area of the business
- Be able to manage their time effectively
- Possess demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience using image software Photoshop
- Possess a full, valid driving license
An interest in or previous knowledge and experience of parts related to the automotive / heavy vehicle industry would be advantageous
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please complete the online application form by clicking apply now at the bottom of this page.
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.