Hiab Crane/Plant Engineer
Dennison Bodyshop, part of the Dennison Group, is an authorised Hiab/ Multilift service and repair centre offering a complete aftersales, repair and maintenance service for loader cranes, hook loaders and skip bodies throughout Northern Ireland. We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Engineer to fulfil an expanding workload.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carrying out statutory inspections, commissioning new machines, diagnostic fault finding procedures, general servicing and repairs to loader cranes, skip and hook loaders
• Carry out necessary paperwork for job completion
• Adhering to legislative health and safety requirements when carrying out work
• Attending training courses and development activities as required
• Promoting Hiab product lines and service sales through direct contact with customers as and when required
• Ad hoc duties as requested by manager
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
- Diagnostic fault finding
- Crane/plant maintenance / servicing
- Hydraulics - Welding/Fabrication (desirable)
- Full, valid driving licence
Applicants from the crane / plant / fork truck industries will be considered.
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
• Be flexible in terms of working hours as the role will involve attending call outs and breakdowns outside of normal working hours
• Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner (must be confident with telephone communication)
• Possess excellent planning, organization and time management skills
• Pay attention to detail and complete jobs to the highest quality standard
• Be accountable
• Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require
A competitive rate of pay will be available, to be decided dependent on experience.
Other benefits include:
- Company Van
- 30 days’ paid holiday
- Company pension scheme with very generous matching employer contributions
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free staff car parking
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please complete the online application form via the link below OR download an application form(downloadable by clicking here) and return to:
Lisa Millar Dennison Commercials Ltd 37 Hillhead Road Ballyclare County Antrim BT39 9DS
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.