Workshop Based Plant Maintenance Technician
Job Role & Location
Dennison JCB have an exciting opportunity for you to join our growing team as a Full Time, Workshop Based Plant Maintenance Technician.
This role will be based in the workshop at our Dennison JCB headquarters at Ballyhartfield near Templepatrick, County Antrim.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Carrying out inspections and recording defects of machines at the workshop in conformance with manufacturer’s specification
· Repairing and maintaining machines as required to ensure conformance with manufacturer’s specification.
· Notifying manager of any defects likely to affect the safe use of a machine
· Accurate completion of all paperwork (hard copies & electronically) in a timely fashion
· Accurate ordering of parts as required for the jobs – close liaison with the parts team
· Other relevant duties as commensurate with the position
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
· A relevant qualification in Construction/Plant Maintenance or time served technician/engineer in Plant Maintenance repair
· Previous relevant experience in construction plant maintenance/repair is essential
· Previous experience of diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions and fault finding
· A reasonable level of IT skills would be desirable
· A valid CSR card would be desirable
· Previous relevant experience with generators or high voltage electrical experience would be advantageous.
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
· Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiencies
· Have a desire to achieve ‘right first time’ on all workmanship
· Have the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
· Be willing to work as part of a team to meet deadlines
· Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
· Be health and safety focused
· Be willing to learn and develop in a dealer environment
· Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
· Be honest and courteous
· Be accountable
· Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
· Be motivated and enthusiastic
· Have the ability to work safely and efficiently whilst unsupervised
· Have a full driving licence
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme with generous employer contributions, a health cash plan and access to childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application form below!
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.