Tools Store Controller - Ballyclare
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland. We are currently seeking a Full Time Tools Store Controller for our Ballyclare Dealerpoint.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the control of special tools within the workshop.
Specifically this means:
· Daily tool control of all items being issued and received back into the store
· Updating systems used for tool control daily
· Resolve queries with regards to tools
· Identify areas of improvement and provide solutions
· Carry out stock checks in tool store
· Report damage to special tools and arrange repair/replacement
· Follow up on items that are out for calibration / repair
· Ensure all calibrated tools are always valid for use
· Ensure tools called for checks are available and serviceable
· Ensure housekeeping is always done in the tool store
· Ensure access to tool store is always managed
· Issue of consumables and recording usage
· Ad hoc duties as requested
This job role will primarily be Monday to Friday hours but flexibility is required to work evenings and weekends as required.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Ideally the successful candidate will be from a tools / stores background and, above all, will be of a meticulous and conscientious nature.
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
· Insist on the highest standard of cleanliness
· Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
· Work with safety in mind at all times
· Be accountable
· Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
· Be motivated and enthusiastic
· Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Please note that there will be an aspect of manual handling to the position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please fill in an online application form by clicking APPLY NOW at the bottom of the page.
Generous company pension scheme plus other attractive benefits also available including, a health cash plan, 30 days holiday, cycle to work scheme etc.
Closing date for applications is 1:00pm on Friday 17th September 2021
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.