Service Administration Team Leader
• Day to day supervision of a team of service administration staff - organising staff rotas (planning
shifts and ensuring holiday cover), conducting return to work interviews, probationary reviews,
• Co-ordinating HGV drivers and allocating shifts
• Monitoring WIP and holding WIP meetings
• Monitoring KPI’s – efficiency, utilisation, lost hours etc
• Liaising with workshop supervisors on workshop loading
• Dealing with customer queries – invoicing queries, internal DVCM and used sales queries
• Allocating customer contract leads and following up including submission of bonus claims
• Allocating used sales vehicle prep templates
• Complying with all relevant health and safety regulations and best practice and promoting this
throughout the aftersales department
• Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Required Competencies, Values and Attitude
• Applications are sought from candidates with a strong customer service background and a preference towards those with motor factor / transport industry experience
• Previous experience of supervising staff would be highly desirable
• Must possess a responsible and methodical attitude to work
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regards to working hours
• Must be open and honest and work at all times with integrity
• Teamwork - Must be an effective and supportive member of a high performing team that proactively supports others to achieve the overall targets.
• Adaptability – Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills /approaches, enjoys the challenge on unfamiliar tasks and is open to change.
• Must possess the drive to identify or anticipate future challenges or opportunities and take preventative measures to avoid problems
• Resilience - Pursues everything with energy, drive and seldom gives up before finishing,
especially in the face of resistance, setbacks or target deadlines.
• Communication – Can communicate (written & verbal) both internally and externally in a
coherent and professional manner at all times.
• Organisation – Can work methodically within defined processes and pays attention to detail.
• IT Skills – Ability to use common computer packages and systems
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme, health cash plan, death in service benefit, cycle to work scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please click apply now!
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 4th August 2021 at 1:00pm
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.