Plant Maintenance Engineer
Dennison JCB have an exciting opportunity for you to join our new team as a Full Time Plant Maintenance Engineer. This will be a mobile position which will involve carrying out maintenance, repairs and services on customer’s machines to a high standard of quality and safety.
Key Duties & Responsibilties:
• Repairing and maintaining machines on customer’s sites as required to ensure conformance with manufacturer’s specification.
• Carrying out inspections and repair of machines in conformance with manufacturer’s specification
• Notifying manager of any defects likely to affect the safe use of a machine
• Accurate completion of all paperwork (hard copies & electronically) in a timely fashion
• Accurate ordering of parts as required for the jobs – close liaison with the parts team
• Other relevant duties as commensurate with the position
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Skills, Aptitude & Experience
• A relevant qualification in Construction/Plant Maintenance or time served technician/engineer in Plant Maintenance repair
• Previous relevant experience in construction plant maintenance/repair is essential
• Previous experience of diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions and fault finding
• A valid CSR card would be desirable
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
• Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiencies
• Have a desire to achieve ‘right first time’ on all workmanship
• Have the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
• Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
• Be honest and courteous
• Be accountable
• Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
• Be motivated and enthusiastic
• Have the ability to work safely and efficiently whilst unsupervised
• Have a full driving licence
As well as a competitive salary and a Company van, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a health cash plan.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please complete the online application form via the link below or download pack (downloadable by clicking here) and return to:
Lisa Millar Dennison Commercials Ltd 37 Hillhead Road Ballyclare Co Antrim BT39 9DS
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison JCB welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.