Parts Advisor - Coleraine
Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland. We are currently recruiting for the above role to join the existing team at our new Coleraine dealerpoint.
The core hours for this role will be 40 hours per week, which will include the requirement to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
The primary duties of this position include:
- Dealing with parts enquiries via telephone, face to face and e-mail
- Proactive sales of parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers
- Fulfilling parts enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop
- Maintaining an efficient stock control system
- All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
- Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
- Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied
- Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
- Relevant parts experience within motor factors or commercial vehicle industry - working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable
- A reasonable level of computer literacy would be advantageous, along with previous experience of using stock control systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
- Being accountable
- A full and clean driving licence
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise effectively and be highly organised
- Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require
- Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.