JCB Parts Advisor
Dennison JCB have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Full Time Parts Advisor.
Hours & Location
This position will be based at our Dennison JCB Depot in Ballyhartfield, Templepatrick. The core hours of work will be Monday to Friday; 08:30 – 17:00, however, some flexibility will be expected outside of these hours as needed due to operational requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilties
- Fulfilling enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop via telephone, face to face, e-mail etc.
- Proactive selling and upselling of JCB parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers
- Maintaining an efficient stock control system
- Goods inward stock handling, ensuring that all goods are received and checked and stored accurately
- Parts picking from stores
- Conducting stock inventory management
- All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
- Managing parts warranty and return claims within the desired time frames
- Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
- Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied
- Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
- Relevant parts experience, working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable
- previous experience with attachment sales would be advantageous
- Experience of working in or knowledge of the plant or agri industry
- A reasonable level of computer literacy would be advantageous, along with previous experience of using stock control systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
- Being accountable
- A full driving licence
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise effectively and be highly organised
- Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require
- Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme with generous employer contributions, a health cash plan, and cycle to work scheme.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Tuesday 21st September 2021
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison JCB welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.