Invoicing Administrator- JCB
Dennison JCB have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Invoicing Administrator. The successful candidate will be based within our aftersales team focussing strongly on the completion of customer invoicing alongside the provision of customer service support as and when required.
Hours & Location
This position will be based at our Dennison JCB Depot in Ballyhartfield, Templepatrick. The core hours of work will be Monday to Friday; 08:30 – 17:00, however, some flexibility will be expected outside of these hours as needed due to operational requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Completion of customer invoicing in a timely fashion and in line with targets set
- Dealing with invoice queries and chasing up information
- Producing reports as and when required on invoicing progress, queries etc
- Following up with cash sale customers
- Liaising with our accounts department to set up customer accounts
- Answering calls and directing customer queries
- Customer service support duties e.g. booking in machines for services
- Other generic administration tasks and ad hoc duties as required
Skills, Aptitude & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
- Previous experience of invoicing within a business environment is essential
- Very strong administration and organisational skills
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- An excellent level of IT skills and systems usage
- Knowledge or experience of working within the vehicle/plant machinery industry would be desirable but is not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
- Approach tasks in a systematic and logical fashion
- Have a proven track record of delivering a high calibre of customer service
- Be self-motivated and proactive at all times
- Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme with generous employer contributions, a health cash plan, and cycle to work scheme.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please complete the online application form via the link below.
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison JCB welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.