Dennison Bodyshop, part of the Dennison Group, has unrivalled capabilities within Northern Ireland for commercial vehicle accident repair. We are currently seeking a Full Time Bodyshop Technician to fulfil an expanding workload.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card – this will include chassis and framework
• Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
• Adhere to manufacturers literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
Previous relevant experience of:
• Mig & spot welding
• Metal, Electrical and Trim
• Strip and build of vehicles
• Removal and replacement of welded panels
Previous experience of:
• Panel beating repairs on commercial / heavy goods vehicle
• Cab and chassis straightening and alignment
• Full cab replacement
• Mechanical knowledge/experience of working on HGV’s
An HGV driving licence would be desirable but is not essential.
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful candidates will:
• Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiencies
• Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
• Work with safety in mind at all times
• Be honest and courteous
• Be accountable
• Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
• Be motivated and enthusiastic
• Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
There will be opportunity for overtime as and when required.
A competitive rate of pay will be available, to be decided dependent on experience. Other benefits include:
- 30 days’ paid holiday
- Company pension scheme with very generous matching employer contributions
- Health Cash Plan
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free staff car parking
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
To apply for this vacancy please complete the online application form via the link below or download an application form(downloadable by clicking here) and return to:
Lisa Millar Dennison Commercials Ltd 37 Hillhead Road Ballyclare County Antrim BT39 9DS
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability.