Dennison Commercials Ltd is the sole Volvo Truck & Bus dealer and the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland. We are currently seeking an Aftersales Supervisor for our Dungannon Depot.
- Day to day supervision of a team of parts and service staff
- Supervising driver rota’s and day to day responsibilities
- Measuring progress against KPI’s for recovery rates, WIP etc and updating Depot Manager
- Liaising with workshop supervisors on workshop loading
- Updating customer management system
- Updating and reviewing parts cases
- Promoting Genuine Volvo Parts and Denn-Part parts sales and targets
- Daily ordering of spurious parts and consumables
- Dealing with customer queries in liaison with the Depot Manager
- Complying with all relevant health and safety regulations and best practice and promoting this throughout the aftersales department
- Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Required Competencies, Values and Attitude
- Applications are sought from candidates with a strong customer service background and a preference towards those with motor factor / transport industry experience
- Previous experience of supervising staff would be essential
- Must possess a responsible and methodical attitude to work
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regards to working hours
- Must be open and honest and work at all times with integrity
- Teamwork - Must be an effective and supportive member of a high performing team that pro-actively supports others to achieve the overall targets.
- Adaptability – Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills / approaches, enjoys the challenge on unfamiliar tasks and is open to change.
- Must possess the drive to identify or anticipate future challenges or opportunities and take preventative measures to avoid problems
- Resilience - Pursues everything with energy, drive and seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance, setbacks or target deadlines.
- Communication – Can communicate (written & verbal) both internally and externally in a coherent and professional manner at all times.
- Organisation – Can work methodically within defined processes and pays attention to detail.
- IT Skills – Ability to use common computer packages and systems
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme, health cash plan, death in service benefit, cycle to work scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please complete the online application form via the link below or download an application pack from our website - (downloadable by clicking here)
All printed applications to be returned to: Mrs Lisa Millar Dennison Commercials Ltd 37 Hillhead Road Ballyclare County Antrim BT39 9DS
As an equal opportunities employer, Dennison Commercials Ltd. welcomes applicants regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion or disability